Absolute power corrupts absolutely - but can cheap power corrupt cheaply? This week's challenge is to find the car with the most horsepower on eBay for less than a $10,000 budget. Let's start the year off right, with a celebration of inexpensive yet satisfying tire smoke. Go!
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $10,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is has the most horsepower for less than $10,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.