"Slow and steady wins the race" is an age old slogan that implies those who conserve their energy and pace themselves are the ones around long enough to reap the fruit of their frugality. Today's eBay challenge is to find an equally frugal car under $5000 that sips fuel like it's getting paid to do it.
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $5,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You're encouraged to add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the most fuel efficient car for less than $5,000 .
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.