Earlier in the week, I showed what kind of dependable cars you could buy for the price of your average down payment. Now, it's your turn to show me how much reliability $20k, or the cost of a new sub-compact, can buy on eBay. This should be good.
(Photo by nicholaspollock)
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $20,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the most dependable car for under $20000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.