If you want a cheap desk that you can build yourself, find a Swede. If you want the best risotto, you’d better hire an Italian. If you want fast luxury, look no further than any German automaker. But what’s the fastest German car for under a $15k budget? Go forth, and answer.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $15,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the fastest German car for less than $15,000.
Tavarish is the founder of APiDA Online and writes and makes videos about buying and selling cool cars on the internet. He owns the world’s cheapest Mercedes S-Class, a graffiti-bombed Lexus, and he’s the only Jalopnik author that has never driven a Miata. He also has a real name that he didn’t feel was journalist-y enough so he used a pen name and this was the best he could do.