Everyone knows that the best things in life are usually in your rose-tinted memories. Your first kiss, that time you found $100 on the ground, and the first time you did a standing burnout in a Wal-Mart parking lot will never be beat in terms of sheer awesome, but they may be forgotten over time.
That’s why this week, I’m asking you backwards thinkers to find cars that were forgotten by society, but desperately deserve to be made again.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $15,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why you think this discontinued car needs to be made again.