What happens when you want great fuel economy, rock solid reliability, and don't want to sublet a kidney for it? You buy a four-cylinder, that's what, jabroni. This week's challenge is to find the absolute best four-cylinder cars money can buy for less than a $4,000 budget on eBay. Bonus points if they're all one color.
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $4,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is best four-cylinder powered car for less than $4,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.