Recently, I was asked why I don't post things to reflect the car-buying wallet of the extremely cash-strapped enthusiast. Since I'm not one to back down from a challenge, but am extremely lazy, I'll ask the ever-vigilant internet horde to find me the car on eBay with the most horsepower, for a whopping $1000 budget.
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $1,000.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is deserving of "most horsepower.
Now go find a car that you could buy for just pennies a day!
I'll arrange the best selections for your viewing pleasure, if I don't get kicked out of Starbucks for using their Wi-Fi and buying nothing.