There's something about going really, really, ridiculously fast that instantly transports you into a child-like state where everything is awesome. But does that exhilarating feeling need to drain your bank account? I challenge you speed freaks to find the car on eBay with the highest top speed, under $15k. GO!
(Photo by Gerard McGovern on Flickr)
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $15,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You're encouraged to add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car has the highest top speed under $15,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.