Whether you live out in the boondocks or in a densely-packed city, there's always something that you'd need to do that would perfectly suit a pickup truck. This week's challenge is to find the best examples of utility, dependability, and brute strength with a bed in the back for under $10,000 on eBay. I'm getting a trucker's tan just thinking about it.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $10,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best pickup for less than $10,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.