The '80s were a simpler time - turbochargers were all the rage, emissions were getting stricter, and engines were producing more power than ever thought possible. That's why it's your duty to put on Safety Dance, don some zebra print overalls, and find the best '80s cars for less than an $8,000 budget on eBay.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $8,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is best '80s car for less than $8,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.