When you’re scrolling through your local classifieds and you spot a Japanese gem, the last thing you’ll have to worry about is reliability or build quality. But how much speed does Japan have to offer for less than $10,000 on the used car market? That’s this week’s eBay Challenge.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $10,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the fastest Japanese car for less than $10,000.
Tavarish is the founder of APiDA Online and writes and makes videos about buying and selling cool cars on the internet. He owns the world’s cheapestMercedes S-Class, a graffiti-bombed Lexus, and he’s the only Jalopnik author that has never driven a Miata. He also has a real name that he didn’t feel was journalist-y enough so he used a pen name and this was the best he could do.