The old saying “there’s no replacement for displacement” is bullshit. It’s trotted out by old coots that don’t understand that volumetric efficiency means more than the number stamped on your air cleaner. That’s why today, it’s your job to find the best supercharged cars for less than a $20,000 budget. I don’t want to hear any whining. Ok, maybe a little.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $20,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best supercharged car for less than $20,000.