The frigid grip of winter has all but subsided, and a hot, hot summer is staring you in the face. What do you do? Simple - drop the top and blast Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. That’s why this week, your challenge is to find the best convertible on eBay for less than a meager $10,000 budget. Just don’t get your hair done beforehand.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $10,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best convertible for less than $10,000.
Tavarish is the founder of APiDA Online and writes and makes videos about buying and selling cool cars on the internet. He owns the world’s cheapest Mercedes S-Class, a graffiti-bombed Lexus, and he’s the only Jalopnik author that has never driven a Miata. He also has a real name that he didn’t feel was journalist-y enough so he used a pen name and this was the best he could do.