We all know that cars are more than just mere forms of transportation and can start fantastic relationships, if only to break the ice. That’s why this week, your challenge is to find the car that would surprise a first date, under a $15k budget. I’ll pick you up at eight.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $15,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the most surprising first date car for less than $15,000.
Tavarish is the founder of APiDA Online and writes and makes videos about buying and selling cool cars on the internet. He owns the world’s cheapestMercedes S-Class, a graffiti-bombed Lexus, and he’s the only Jalopnik author that has never driven a Miata. He also has a real name that he didn’t feel was journalist-y enough so he used a pen name and this was the best he could do.