As car enthusiasts, we know that not everyone shares our love of smelling burnt rubber and unburnt gasoline. That’s why this time, you need to find the best ambassadors to car culture for less than $20,000, for people who couldn’t care less about cars.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $20,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best car for people who don’t like cars for less than $20,000.
I’ll arrange the best selections afterwards and it’s possible your answer may be used on a new show we’re working on at Jalopnik.